Specializing in advanced hydrological surface water studies for hydroelectric project development, solar energy system design and install, and commercial energy efficiency upgrades.
Building on a background of over 15 years of engineering experience in consulting, construction, mining and manufacture. A proven track record of maintaining client satisfaction and meeting targets on technically demanding and time-critical projects. An enthusiastic, sociable, and confident team player, with a positive can-do attitude.
Industry Expertise (6)
Areas of Expertise (4)
University of East London: MSc, Renewable Energy and the Built Environment, Renewable Energy Systems 2013
Course content included industrial energy efficiency, energy policy and project planning.
• Design and installation of wind parks
• Solar photovoltaic off-grid systems
• Commercial solar thermal systems
• Hydropower system design
MSc thesis was focused on 1. Modeling the HVAC requirements of public schools across the Peruvian Andes region, 2. Designing the optimum solar powered HVAC system to sustainably provide the heating load.
Thesis received a Merit from the University of East London.
Dundalk Institute of Technology: Diploma, Electrical Engineering, Higher National Diploma 2005
• Design and installation of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical systems
• Testing and commissioning of electrical services and controls.
• In-depth training on how to maintain and repair electromechanical equipment
• PLC and BMS programming for commercial and complex industrial controls.
Activities and Societies: I was part of the Irish Parachute Club, and carried out a number of parachute jumps for charity organisations.
EnerTek Global have the most experienced ADCP surface water analysis team operating in Peru, with over 1000 measurements completed in the most challenging conditions both during wet and dry seasons in rivers ranging from 1-2500M^3/s, such as the Marañón, Apurímac, Monzon, and Urubamba.