Craig Conlee is a enterprise software solution sales executive with expertise managing unstructured processes and best approaches with IT Infrastructure. Prior joining software solution sales, Craig Conlee was a business/IT consultant in the Financial Services Sector.
He has centered on enhancing "core" operations via Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Federated Services, Imaging, Records/Email Management, eDiscovery / Legal Software and Data Protection.
Craig is now using his deep industry knowledge and experience to articulate Big Data solutions to a select few global accounts.
Craig is an out-of-the-box thinker, known for his energetic and performance oriented team leadership. He offers industry expertise, strategic relationship building skills, and approaches solution delivery with process centric methods.
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
CA Technologies (professional)
YR2012 QUOTA: $2.1M
$ ATTAINED: $420,000
$ PIPELINE: FROM $300,000 TO $2,710,000
Y2012 QUOTA: $2.2m
$ ATTAINED: $2.8m
% ATTAINED: 128%
- $.890K new software with Investment Territory
- $.450K new services with Investment Territory
- $1.050K new software with newly assigned Developing Territory
- $.300K new services with Investment Territory
- ECM FileNet Solution Lead for all Industries in the Southern California region.
- $1.100K new software for the 1st half.
- $.500K new services w
University of California at Berkeley: BA, Political Science 1997
Newport Harbor High School: High School Diploma, General Studies 1993
University of California, Berkeley: BA, Political Science 1997
- Six Sigma (Black Belt in Training)
- Technology Council of Southern California
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training