Driven and motivated communications consultant specializing in digital communications and social media strategy, particularly as part of a greater communications strategy. First-hand experience incorporating social media framework in growing companies and training employees on engagement, developing social media policy and corporate governance structures.
Key strengths in writing, problem solving, creative thinking and measurement concepts.
Specialized in using measurable objectives and identifying key performance indicators for social media success and well-versed on industry leading tools.
Services I can help you with:
-Social media research and strategy development
- Social media analysis and audits
- Policy and guideline development for social media
- Strategic marketing and communications planning
- Social media, PR and communications measurement programs
- Online community management strategies
- Social media training
Services my company can help you out with:
- Web and graphic design
- Media training and media relations
- Interactive media development
- Video production
- Online public engagement
- Event planning and management
- Crisis and issues management
Industry Expertise (1)
Areas of Expertise (5)
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology: Honours diploma, Public Relations 2006
Volunteered with Student Services, Marketing Dept, PR Dept.,
Led workshops for first-year students to learn College-specific software,
Planned and Executed 'Welcome to the Program' party for first-year students,
Student Tutor - Desktop Publishing, Web design, English,
Dean's list each semester & graduated with honours.
- IABC Ottawa
- Third Tuesday
- Help the Aged (Canada)
- Social Media Breakfast
- Girl Geek Dinners Ottawa