Hard working French-native graduate in Music & Media Management, with 3-years+ experience in digital media, project management, content producing, online marketing and media/data analysis.
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (2)
London Metropolitan University: BA (hons), Music and Media Management 2011
Modules studied include:
• Research and Dissertation – “Consequences of the use of Web 2.0 in terms of legal digital media consumption and the development of new business models” (A)
• Marketing and Public Relations for Music and Media
• Global Music and Media Distribution
• Media Culture and Society
• Music and Media Law
• New Media Genres and Applications
• Digital Culture
• Music and Media Business Enterprise
City University of New York City College: Study abroad program, Advertising and PR 2009
Modules studied: Advertising, Journalism, Advertising & PR production and Internship.
Lycée de la Trinité: Baccalaureate, Economic and Social 2005
French equivalent of A-levels
Taken: Mathematics, English, French, History/Geography, Philosophy, German and Economics/Sociology.
Studied: Ancient Greek, IT, Italian, Latin, Physics/Chemistry, Biology and Physical Education.