Victoria Foley delivers over 25 years of business experience and civic leadership, providing relevant and valuable problem solving expertise and innovative solutions; implementing strategy, branding, executive team leadership, design, communications and marketing, business development, and change management for diverse sectors.
• 1991 - Present: belladonna communications, Canada Founder and President • Victoria’s leadership and successfully proven business skills deliver integrated solutions through research, strategic counsel, brand and communication design, performance measurement and award-winning creative • Core competencies are founded around Victoria’s insatiable curiosity, disciplined reasoning, entrepreneurial spirit and results-oriented soltuions • Victoria’s acumen, guidance and leadership have resulted in creating sustainable brand equity for corporations, professional services, institutions and non-profit organizations.
• 2009 - Present: Canadian Greatness Corporation/Corporation d’excellence du Canada, Canada Founder, President & CEO of the federally incorporated non-profit organization • In 2007, Victoria conceived Canadian Greatness® • Since then, the “Give Forward” initiative has raised over $198,000 in donations for over 100 diverse and deserving non-profit organizations across Canada.
• Victoria holds an ICD.D designation as an Institute-certified Director from Rotman - Institute of Corporate Directors • She is a graduate of the University of Toronto • A lifetime participant in and supporter of professional development, philanthropy and civic engagement • She has earned certificates, awards and recognition in the fields of marketing, design, management, behavioural science and civic engagement • Victoria travels extensively: NA, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia.
Industry Expertise (10)
Areas of Expertise (9)
ICD.D, Institute-certified Director (professional)
An Independent Director willing to serve internationally, with 20+ years as a Director, 10+ different Boards and 25 years of business experience and civic leadership.
University of Toronto: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Economics, Industrial Relations, Sociology
- Canadian Greatness Corporation/ Corporation d’excellence du Canada, 2009–Present President & CEO Chair, Board of Directors
- Institute of Corporate Directors, 2010–Present Member: ICD.D, Institute-certified Director
- Luminato Toronto Festival of Arts+Creativity 2007–Present Member: Patron Circle
- The Mosaic Institute, 2010–Present Member: Patrons’ Peace Circle
- U of T, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, 2003–Present Chair/Board Member: Integrative Management Challenge • Mentor: Initiative for
- Women of Influence, 2011–Present Member: Board of Directors
- YPO-WPO, Young Presidents Organization, 1998–Present Member: Professional Spouse Forum, 2011
- Workshop Leader