Experienced manager, analyst and programmer with a background in a wide range of businesses including government, travel, Internet service provider, marketing, customer relationship management and real estate.
Complete software lifecycle analysis skills including:
• Needs analysis, requirements analysis, risk assessment, and cost benefit analysis.
• System requirements, functional design, detailed design, and process flow.
• Configuration management and source code control.
• System integration, system implementation, and maintenance.
• Development planning and execution for replacing legacy application with new technology.
Software and database design experience includes:
• Product design and implementation for web applications, Windows Desktop Applications using C# and VB.NET, .NET Windows Services and XML Web Services.
• Database design with attention towards a balance between performance and normalization.
• Database design, implementation and administration in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
• Data Conversions using SQL Server Integration Services from Informix, Oracle and other relational and non-relational data storage systems to SQL Server
Industry Expertise (1)
Areas of Expertise (3)
University of Central Florida: Computer Science 1998
Indian River Community College: A.A., General Education 1996
- Orlando Windows Phone User Group (@OrlandoWPUG)
- Orlando .NET User Group (@ONETUG)
- Workshop Leader