Will Pate is an experienced digital strategist that helps organizations become mobile-first. He helps them understand how mobile is constantly changing their customer’s media habits, search and social behaviors, purchase journeys and expectations about experience. He utilizes a broad skill-set from across product and marketing to help organizations deliver mobile-first technology, content, and experiences to their employees and customers.
Will has worked around the world with organizations like the World Bank, Google, Bloomberg, RBC, GE, GM and the MoMA.
Will has been featured on media outlets like CNN, Yahoo! Finance, CTV, CBC, TVO, Strategy, Marketing, Techvibes, Beet.tv, and Media in Canada.
Will’s professional accomplishments include:
- Product managed one of the most complex mobile apps ever created
- Oversaw $100M of digital investment
- 2x a key member of projects recognized by the White House, 1x by the Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Named a “Technolgy Evangelist of Note” by one of the top global technology industry experts, Jeremiah Owyang
Managed a simultaneous events in +20 cities on 5 continents
- Wrote the innovation strategy for the heart for the city of San Jose
- Contributor to the Facebook Cookbook, published by O”Reilly Media.
- Co-hosted one of the top rated and most viewed video podcasts about technology, commandN
Will speaks to groups like RBC Capital; Markets, Google, Yahoo!, iMedia, mesh, the Red Cross, NYU, UofT and Ryerson. He has hosted several events and spoken at conferences across Canada, the UAE and Kenya.
Industry Expertise (9)
Areas of Expertise (14)