I am currently professionally engaged in two areas:
(1) Real estate broker specializing in selling distressed (short sale and REO) residential properties in the Central Valley area of California, including greater Stockton/Modesto/Merced areas. Average 100-150 closings/year with 30-70 properties under management at a time.
(2) National Instructor for Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) course, having taught thousands of real estate agents, as well as escrow officers, attorneys, tax advisors, short sale negotiators and REO asset managers.
My professional interests including coaching and training real estate agents on distressed properties, negotiation techniques, property valuation, sales skills development, lead generation, team formation and management, and other related topics.
I am open to discussing opportunities in these areas, including half- or full-day speaking engagements, weekly consulting projects, and extended coaching/training projects.
Access current resume via Box.net at bottom of page, or at: http://www.box.net/shared/t17rkhbucu8xo7plp9d8
Industry Expertise (3)
Real Estate Services
Areas of Expertise (3)
Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management: B.S., Business Management/Marketing Emphasis 2001
Coursework included: Professional Selling & Sales Management, Market Research, Strategic Management. Marriott School of Management is ranked #5 nationally (BusinessWeek)
Ricks College (now BYU-Idaho): A.A.S., Economics 1999
Honor Roll Winter 1999
- Distressed Property Institute
- Central Valley Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training