• knowledgeable of Market Research, Marketing and Sales Management, and Project Management.
• Strong pharmaceuticals background combined with good command of English language
• Certified from the American university in Cairo (AUC) in “Sales And Marketing”
• Creative problem solver with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good listener, assertive, optimistic, and ethical
• Able to quickly identify needs and generate enthusiasm.
• Received Digital Camera (2009) for volume sales increases- Sanofi-Aventis, Egypt; Recognized as top Performer/Achiever.
• Strong ability to prioritize tasks, plan an effective itinerary and work well under pressure
• Minimal supervision required due to strong self-discipline
• Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Windows, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and Project. Fast and accurate typing.
A dynamic individual with proven sales performance seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position with an organization where demonstrated selling and closing skills can lead to increase sales, market share and profitability.
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
The American University in Cairo: Certificate(s), Sales and Marketing 2012
I have successfully awarded: • Career Certificate in Marketing (April, 2012) • Foundation certificate in sales management (December 2011) • Foundation Certificate in Marketing (December 2011) • Certificate of Achievement in Sales and Marketing (August 2011) • Certificate of earning (B+) for attending English Advanced Level II (Fall Term 2010) • Certificate of earning (A) for attending English Upper-Intermediate II (Spring Term 2010)