I am Alejandro Franceschi, a Senior Creative with 16+ years' experience, and a visual effects, virtual and augmented reality evangelist. Currently, I work for Cisco Systems, as a Design Manager in Global Corporate Marketing & Branding.
As a Design Manager, I work virtually on Creative projects across the USA & EU, while collaboratively managing B.P.O. for a 24/7 workflow. Our Mission: to adapt, evolve, & make some of the best multimedia, web, video, social & mobile-enabled content, for Global Corporate Marketing & Branding.
Prior to San Francisco:
I worked for eight years producing and editing agency and/or broadcast TV content (commercial advertising and TV series, specials, etc.), in multiple languages (English, Spanish, & Portuguese), for companies such as: Viacom, Telemundo, Univision, Disney, MTV and VH1 Latino.
Six years were focused on educational series TV as Creative Director; shot on green screen, & blended live-action & animation. Awarded by my peers with an Emmy + two nominations, two Tellys, an Aurora, & an International Platinum AVA (for Advertising), a personal grant by the Cultural Board of Florida, & a showing at the MOA|FL (http://www.moafl.org).
I facilitated artist UX, UI & masking work for proprietary stereoscopic conversion software, used on nearly half of all major studio motion pictures releases; theatrical, IMAX, & Blu-Ray 3D. We proved the process worked on tests for: The Matrix I, Iron Man I, 300, Warner Brothers' Classic 2D Animation, The Monkey King (Chinese fantasy folklore), Michael Jackson's: This Is It!, Robin Hood (2010), and 10,000 B.C., et al. The first major contract release with this process was Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland,' for Walt Disney Studios.
- 2006: "Emerging Artist of the Year" grant from the Cultural Board of the State of Florida.
- 2007: Emmy - Outstanding Children's TV Programming: Series "It's the Write Time" (sic)
- 2008: Platinum AVA, awarded by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals (A.M.C.P.).
- 2009: Top #5 Comedy Podcast of 2008 as judged & awarded by Podbean.com; over 100k+ monthly impressions, 2 million+ views/listens & counting.
- Thankful to have worked on projects for:
- Fox Searchlight
- Saban Entertainment Group
- Play/Along Toys/Jakks Pacific
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association
- V.E.E. Entertainment Group (theatrical productions of
Jim Henson's Muppets®)
Art Institute: Bachelor of Science, Media Arts and Animation 2001
Academy of Art University: M.A., Animation and Visual Effects 2017
- National Association of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS)