★ Intro: Alexander Nizini
Alex (Alexander) Nizini offers a background of over 10 years as a technology consultant and a specialist in creative digital and industrial services.
★ Geo-Location Info.....
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Frankfurt, Hartfort, Houston, Indianapolis, Kingston, Lafayette, Minneapolis, Newport, Orlando, Queens, Raleigh, South Hampton, Tallahassee, Union City, Vancouver, Winnipeg.
★ Area Codes Geo Reference.....
707, 404, 773, 303, 720, 860, 959, 713, 317, 463, 205, 612, 321, 407, 718, 929, 919, 984, 631, 850, 251, 256, 510, 604, 250, 778, 236, 415, 204, 431
Industry Expertise (7)
Information Technology and Services
Real Estate Services
Areas of Expertise (11)
Business Development & Partnerships
Economic Analysis and Forecasting
Business Process Engineering
Digital & Mobile Strategy
- National Association of Realtors
- Alex Nizini's real estate tweets
- Google + | Personal - Alex Nizini
- Google+ | Page - Alex Nizini
- Alexander Nizini on YouTube
- Alexander Nizini on LinkedIn
- Nizini Alexander on Stage32 Network
- Nizini Alex - Storify (Chicago | Houston)
- Alex Nizini - Quora (Houston | New York)
- Nizini Alex on Facebook
- Nizini Alex on Clarity
- Alex Nizini - Academia
- Alexander Nizini - Pinterest
- Official Profile (CrunchBase)
- Nizini Alex - About.me profile
- Alexander Nizini on ActiveRain.com
- Alex Nizini | CrowdFunder.com
- Nizini Alexander | GOOGLE SCHOLAR
- ALEX NIZINI on DRIBBLE
- 24 SESSIONS / Alex (Alexander) Nizini
- Alexander Nizini on VIMEO NETWORK
- Referral Key Network
- HubPages Profile
Software Development Roadblocks BluePrint Whitepaper: 'No Mas' Bloopers (Alexander Nizini)BluePrint - the Req. Co. | Alexander-Nizini.com | AlexanderNizini.com | Alex Nizini
[Alexander Nizini] In the face of many new developments, trends and yes, pressures, this year will demand big development decisions— decisions that challenge the organization to stop accepting the status quo. This report summarizes 7 common software development roadblocks that IT leaders must overcome in order to make this year of certain change your best one yet.
Intro to Agile Methodologies: What to embrace, what to fear and how to get going (in project management, PLM and SDLC)BluePrint - the Req. Co. | Alexander-Nizini.com | AlexanderNizini.com | Alex Nizini
[Alexander Nizini] Agile methodologies - both in the context of product management and project management - have advantages, challenges, and uncertainties. Unlike the waterfall method, agile focuses on process efficiency and aims to acknowledge that things change (the obvious). This useful Applause Whitepaper is a good intro for those embarking upon Agile for the first time.