Andrew Bryant is a recognized authority on the art & science of self-leadership. Working as a 'Leadership Confidant' and "Inspirational Speaker', his constructive realism helps senior executives transform their approach to management & transcend:
- The toughest leadership challenges facing 21st century organizations
- The cultural divide between Asian & Western approaches to leadership
- The beliefs & behaviors that are derailing CEOs & other business leaders’ performance
Andrew Bryant is a masterful, provocative speaker on such topics as;
- "The Cost of Arrogant Leadership"
- "Super-Leadership - transcending old paradigms"
- "Ask Don't Tell - The Leader as Coach"
Organisations like Microsoft, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, DELL, AMP, Merck, Cartier, Philips, Nokia, RBS Coutts, Yahoo! and Singapore Airlines regularly call on Andrew Bryant when they want to take their managers and leaders to the next level.
Andrew is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) which means that he has been independently audited in terms of professionalism and client satisfaction. He is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and upholds the ethics of the International Coach Federation.
Specialties- Keynote and Conference Speeches
- Leadership Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Senior Management Retreats
- Creating and Leading High Performance Teams
- Developing sales managers and sales teams
- Coaching for Managers Trainings
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
Preparing for Tough Times
Developing People in Organisation
- Interntaional Coach Federation
- Asia Professional Speakers Singapore
- Global Speakers Federation
Sample Talks (1)
The Cost of Arrogant Leadership
Believing or acting as if we know it all creates a blind spot that can crash an individual, a team or an organisation. In changing times leaders must have self-awareness, self-responsibility and execution ability. In this highly engaging and at times provacive speach Andrew shares how this can be achieved.
- Author Appearance