Information Technology Leader experienced in building effective cross-functional and global IT teams to support and enhance business processes. Significant experience with multiple facets of IT management and leadership including:
• M&A and Divestiture projects as well as ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle, SoX, M&A and Change Management
• Supporting diverse international business, financial reporting and business process requirements, particularly in Europe, Japan, China and Oceania working directly with local business people in those areas across multiple levels and responsibilities in the organization.
• Managing multi-million dollar budgets and projects delivered on-time and at or under budget.
• Enterprise Systems planning; Enterprise standardization and integration; service support; Manufacturing Execution Systems; QA, CRM, Service and work flow applications; Enterprise eMail management and protection.
• Leadership, global team-building, Executive interaction, IT/Business relationship management; conflict resolution; root-cause analysis, and negotiation.