For mid-market, business to business leaders, Windward Consulting Group exists to restore business momentum and profitability by purposefully aligning people, projects, processes, and culture.
David Tennant has successfully directed and managed over $3.5-Billion in projects, programs and resources; and provides consulting services to a variety of industries. His expertise includes process improvement, engineering, company turnarounds, planning, management and rescue of high-visibility projects, management coaching and consulting, change management, and helping companies improve the way they plan and execute business strategy.
His background includes two years living and working in the Caribbean assisting companies in realigning their business support services and improving engineering project delivery. He developed three projects in Honduras, Central America; and, served as President of a consulting firm in Atlanta with a staff of 80 and full P&L responsibility.
Key highlights include:
- Reduced costs 25% + and obtaining over $1-million in delinquent fees by restructuring an $18-million dollar company (turnaround).
- Saved one offshore company over $240-million annually in operational costs and planning improvements.
- Rescued, in 15 months, a $1-Billion dollar program (25 related engineering, construction, and manufacturing projects) that was $100 million over budget.
- Directed, planned and executed over $2-billion in electric utility engineering projects across the Southeastern US.
- Developed and implemented Project Management processes for major Fortune 500 companies.
- Trained over 6000 executives in project management.
MBA, Business Admin
MS, Technology & Science Policy
BS, Mechanical Engineering
PMP- Project Management Professional Certification
PE- Professional Engineering License, Georgia
Kennesaw Statue University -Certificate in Managerial Coaching
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
Program & Project Management
Kennesaw State University - Michael J. Coles College of Business: EMBA, International, Operations Mgmt. 1999
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS, Technology & Science Policy; Mgmt. 1988
Florida Atlantic University: BSME, Mechanical Engineering 1976
- Georgia Music Industry Association
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training