You can contact Eileen Coskey Fracchia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eileen is a proven leader in building cooperative work groups to promote cultural alignment through fact-based analysis and collaboration. With success in managing new and complex businesses, projects, cross-functional teams and staff groups across multiple business lines, and geographies. She has 28 years of direct, relevant and successful leadership experience supporting the consumer and business customer segments. Exceptional leadership ability to leverage resources effectively, navigate change, lead talent and professional development, diagnose situations and recommend solutions.
Specialties include: Leadership and Management Development Consulting, Strategic Execution Planning, Sales Force Management, Executive Coaching, Facilitation Services and Program Management.
Coaches Training Institute: Graduate Co-Active Coach Program 2014
University of San Diego: M.S., Executive Leadership/Business 2007
San Diego State University: B.A., Psychology 1988
Areas of Expertise (6)
- International Coach Federation
- Institute of Coaching, Harvard Medical School Affiliate. West Coast Local Leader, Founding Fellow
- Los Angeles Jewish Vocational Services Board, Vice President
- UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, Member Board of Directors
- Social Ventures Partners Los Angeles, Partner, Coach
- Women’s Leadership Network, Co-Founder and Chair
- MS Society, Fundraiser
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Mallory’s Garden Sponsor
- Keynote Speaker, Author and Blogger