Jim Rohn, legendary entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker said,"If you just communicate you can get by. But if you skillfully communicate, you can work miracles"
Are you interested in honing your communication and presentation skills? You now have the opportunity to go from feeling uncomfortable when giving presentations to becoming a Spotlight Presenter as you discover:
* Why you should and how to embrace fear, nervousness, or tension
* Why smile and make eye contact with individuals in your audiences
* Why focusing on your message and your audience will reduce nervousness
* Why you should write out your presentations
* Why you should write your presentations by starting with your conclusion
* Why you should write your own introduction
* How to add creditability without talking about yourself
* Why and how to begin with an attention getter
* Why avoid jargon and acronyms, even if you are presenting to those in your own industry
* Why and how to add voice variety to your presentation
* Why add gestures and how to use proper as well as effective gestures
* Why and how to use stories to make your points
* Why and how to converse with, rather than present to, your audiences
* How to deliver as well as create effective PowerPoint presentations
* Why visual aids should support, but never dominate their presentations
* Why and how to conclude with a call to action
* Why you SHOULD NOT end your presentation with a Q&A session
* And much more, depending on which modules you choose.
As a Communication Skills Specialist, for more than six years, I have transformed a series of proven workshops and coaching sessions into a flexible, live or online, package designed to meet your specific needs.
Legendary Jim Rohn also said, "You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour." I will assure that you will receive content intensive value you deserve.
Areas of Expertise (3)
Becoming A Spotlight Presenter
Discovering Your Inner Strength
Tweeting Your Way to Business Success
University of South Florida: MS, Analytical Chemistry 1968
University of South Florida: BA, Chemistry with minor in psychology 1966
Lanphier High School: High School Diploma, General 1961
- American Chemical Society
- Global Speakers Forum
- International Coach Federation of Orange County
- ASTD of Orange County
- and various cultural groups.
- MVP Seminars
Sample Talks (1)
Becoming a Spotlight Presenter
Wherever you are in life, Frank can take you from feeling uncomfortable when giving presenters (or otherwise speaking in public) to becoming a Spotlight Presenter in a series of flexible as well as content intensive workshops and live or on li ne coaching sessions.
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training