-= STRATEGIC | LEADER | ANALYTICAL | CREATIVE | COMMUNICATOR | CONNECTED =-
Jeff is Vice President, Strategy at Kinetic Cafe, a growing Toronto based Innovation Agency and Startup Accelerator. He is responsible for leading and scaling the organization's Innovation Services practice.
Throughout his 12+ years in the industry, Jeff has frequently been described as having “hootspa“ for his energetic approach and tenacious advocacy for the social web. More importantly, he was relieved when he Googled the term and finally understood what it meant.
Stemmed in a background based in Computer Science and married with experience in market research, Jeff has been able to apply a methodical approach to triangulating insights with emerging technologies and marketing strategy.
A self proclaimed Digital Geek, he also enjoys long walks on the beach, sunsets and supporting the Digital Marketing Council of the CMA through his active blog contributions, published work and industry participation.
Industry Expertise (3)
Ryerson University: BSc., Applied Computer Science with Internship
- Completed 16 month Internship split between RBC Financial Group and FUEL Advertising - Completed Thesis project on SMS and MMS technologies integrated with an online digital asset and communication management system
- Former Vice Chair, Digital Marketing Council @ Canadian Marketing Association
- Former Student Awards Committee Member
- Program Advisor, Interactive Marketing Communications Program @ St. Lawrence College
- 2011 CMA Awards Judge [Digital]
- 2011 Promo Awards Judge
- Chair, OpenDialogue's Marketing to Digital Mom's Conference (2010)
- Association of Internet Marketing and Sales (AIMS)
- Advertising Club of Toronto (AdClub)
- Third Tuesday Toronto (Social Media Meetup Group)
- Workshop Leader