Lindsey, a retired fire chief who has been an emergency responder and incident commander for a number of hurricanes, can comment on storm preparation, response and mitigation.
Industry Expertise (5)
Health Care - Facilities
Health Care - Services
Health Care - Providers
Areas of Expertise (2)
Emergency Services and Hurricanes
Firefighter cancer: An inconvenient truthFireRescue1
2015 We say we'll do anything to prevent cancer, but that's not true; look at how often we don't wear SCBA and other protective gear.
What firefighter injury data means to rehabFireRescue1
2015 Taking a close look at firefighter injury numbers points to several ways rehab can reduce those injuries.
Firefighter PPE is key to disease controlFireRescue1
2014 There's no reason to freak out about Ebola and other deadly diseases, but there is every reason to take all the precautions available.
What's the best firefighter rehab vehicle?FireRescue1
2015 More important than the rig itself is what's inside; doing a full, honest inventory will help you get the most of your rehab unit.
The best firefighters know when to get extremeFireRescue1
2014 Understanding what it means to be extreme and when to do it will make you the best you can be — even at running rehab sectors.
- Executive Fire Officer Program, National Fire Academy, United States Fire Administration
- Fire Instructor III, State of Florida, Bureau of Fire Standards and Training
- Firefighter, State of Florida, Bureau of Fire Standards and Training
- NFPA Fire Officer I & II, State of Florida, Bureau of Fire Standards and Training
- Florida Certified Paramedic