Jeremy C. Wilson is currently completing a dual law and business degree (JD/MBA) at Northwestern Law School and the Kellogg School of Management, focusing on the intersection of law, business, media, and social enterprise.
Throughout his career, Jeremy has worked on strategies with top companies, entrepreneurs, political campaigns, and non-profits. He's worked with organizations such as Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, Management Leadership for Tomorrow, Pleitez for Congress, the Loft Institute. and GottaMentor.com. Jeremy also manages his own careers website, www.jeremycwilson.com, which was recently rated the top Careers MBA blog. Earlier this year, he was named a 2012 McCormick Scholar.
Jeremy graduated from Stanford University with a degree in Cultural Anthropology.
Areas of Expertise (5)
Stanford University: BA, Anthropology, Engineering
- Full Scholarship Award Winner - Dean's Award for Academic Excellence
Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management: MBA, Social Enterprise, Media Management 2012
- NBMBAA Award - NSHMBA Award - Verizon Scholar - McCormick Scholar
Northwestern University School of Law: JD, Corporate Law, Litigation, Social Change 2012
- Vedder Price Scholar - Northwestern Scholarship - Public Service Star - SFPIF Public Interest Fellow
- Chicago Stanford Association
- Stanford Black Alumni Association - Chicago
- Stanford Alumni Club of New England
- Northwestern JD-MBA
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- Stanford Admissions
- MBA Jumpstart