I have over 25 years of business experience in customer service, call center, and consultative sales management. My passion is speaking to and inspiring people and organizations about personal growth and development, goals, and creating new beginnings - personally and professionally. I work with people and organizations that want to energize their goals, so that they can go from hoping for a better future to creating a better future.
Whether it is goals for your business or your personal life, decide to arrive as you strive. Celebrate the goal-getting process. Warmly embrace each step of the way. Learn to fully appreciate the entire experience as well as crossing the finish line.
My focus is showing others how to make significant advances in their lives by understanding the power behind making better decisions. Businesses and individuals alike can create their desired destiny, once they realize the power to change for the better is just one good decision away.
• Directed implementation of call center operations with budget and P&L responsibilities
• Managed 7 managers with combined direct reports of 150 people
• Developed, coached, and motivated staff to encourage company, team, and personal excellence
• Executed sales and marketing strategies, including incentive planning programs
• Developed and implemented effective training seminars
• Consulted with customers on developing business and promotional strategies
Industry Expertise (3)
Professional Training and Coaching
Floriculture and Horticulture
Areas of Expertise (2)
Learning From Life
Eastern University: BA, management 1994
Eastern University: MBA, Business 2002
Harrisburg Area Community College: A.S. , Business Adninistration 1992
- National Speakers Association (NSA) International Speakers Network (ISN)
- NSA of North Texas
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training