FINANCIAL ENGINEERING FOCUS:
• Quantitative Development
• Business Intelligence
• Data Mining
• Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
• Risk Management & Portfolio Management & Trading Systems
• High-Frequency Algorithmic Trading & Statistical Arbitrage
• Legacy Systems Migration
Highly motivated and results-driven financial technology professional with expert proficiency in programming, coding, and optimizing complex risk management, security pricing, and portfolio allocation models for global investments banks and large financial institutions.
Comprehensive understanding of a spectrum of financial products and services gained from partnering with front office traders and bankers from Goldman Sachs, UBS, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank as a technology specialist and architect.
Analytical talent, financial engineering, and project management talent immediately applicable to challenging roles in business intelligence, risk management, algorithmic trading and statistical arbitrage.
Synthesize, review, and analyze sophisticated data (Quantitative GRE 800/800), contributing valuable input to the investment decision-making process.
Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
Running a successful Microsoft BizSpark firm (http://spearian.com - .NET, Telerik, WPF MVVM, Prism, ExcelDNA, PostSharp, CUDA, Git, http://smartscuit.com – ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, Azure, Telerik, http://smartscuit.net - Python, Java, MongoDb, MySQL).
Additional strengths include:
• Client Server Development in Windows, Linux
• Strategy Formulation & Project Execution
• Team Collaboration & Leadership Skills
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Complex Reasoning & Analysis
• Software Design & Test-Driven Agile Development
• Parallel, Distributed/Grid Computing & Messaging
• Derivatives Pricing, Market Data & Connectivity
• Functional Programming, Calculation Engines
• Interpersonal Communication Abilities