SKILL SUMMARY - Depth and Breadth of skills is exceptional!
• Skilled manager and trainer with the management and instructional skills to help colleagues and businesses achieve their individual and corporate goals.
• A skilled project manager, and group facilitator utilizing TQM/Six Hats/Mindmapping and other facilitation/project management techniques to achieve outstanding results.
• Oral presentation coach, teacher, and multimedia producer/director ready to come out of the box charging.
• A Mass Communicator - Fluent in all television production techniques to include; videography, linear and non-linear editing, lighting for video, scripting, storyboarding, music production, audio and all aspects of production management from conception through duplication and distribution.
• Hands-on knowledge and experience in the following production programs: All Microsoft Office products, Adobe and Macromedia Production Suites, I-DVD/DVD Pro, Avid, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Corel Draw & Painter, and Quark X-press.
• Fluent in the use of MacIntosh and the Windows PC based computer systems.
• Fine/Commercial Artist and photographer.
Industry Expertise (3)
Lindenwood University: Master of Science, Mass Communications 1994
Angelo State University: BA, Art - Business - Government 1981
Sample Talks (1)
Improve your response to a request for proposal so you'll WIN!
Writing a business proposal in response to a Request for Proposal (RFP) is a daunting and time consuming task. I will take you step-by-step through the proposal process and give you those all important tips on how to improve your response so you will win that all important contract! Don't waste your proposal team's time and your money in cutting and pasting pieces of other proposals together. Do it the right way, from the ground up and learn how to quickly build and manage a winning proposal.
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training