International Congress on Renewable Energy (ICORE)-2012 Gandhinagar, Gujarat, December, 2012.
8. IQPC 10th Cold Chain & Temperature Management, Chicago (IL), USA, September 2012.
7. International Cargo & Logistics Conference 2012, Kuala Lumpur, April 2012.
6. Inter Solar India, Mumbai, December 2011.
5. Cold Chain Summit, Mumbai, December 2010.
4. International Conference on Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission, Mumbai, March 2010.
3. CooLogistics 2008, London, July 2008
2. EyeforTransport India Summit, Mumbai, September 2007.
1. International Conference on Linking Markets and Farmers, New Delhi, March 2007
Author of book CONTAINER REFRIGERATION published by Witherbys Seamanship, UK.
Currently working on second book titled Refrigeration and Personal Safety.
Industry Expertise (3)
Logistics and Supply Chain
Renewables and Environmental
Areas of Expertise (3)
CONTAINER REFRIGERATION (professional)
Authored a book titled CONTAINER REFRIGERATION published by Witherbys Seamanship, UK in 2008. Released on 1 July 2008 at London.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science: Ph D, Management 2009
Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment: Master of Ecology and Environment, Ecology and Environment 2005
DMET: Bachelor's degree, Marine Engg 1980
Event Appearances (3)
Challenges of Exporting & Importing Controlled Pharmaceuticals from India
10th Cold Chain & Temperature Management Global Forum Chicago, IL, USA
Post Harvest Losses due to Gaps in Cold Chain in India – A Solution
3rd International Conference on Linking Markets and Farmers Mumbai, India
Could Solar Powered Reefer Boxes provide a solution for Developing Countries?
CooLogistics 2008 London, UK
Sample Talks (1)
Strengthening South Asian Cold Chain with Solar PV Power!
About 30% of fruits and vegetables in South Asia (India-38.77mn t worth US$13 bn) gets wasted annually due to gaps in Cold Chain. For India, 1/3rd of these losses can be reduced by using 40,000 TEUs of refrigerated containers with about 5 mn sq. ft. of solar PV panels fixed on their rooftops. Here, Insolation averages 5.0 KWh/sq. m/day with about 3000 sunshine hours per year. Flexible solar PV modules and concentrators of upto 1600 times of solar energy can reduce the cost to US$ 0.05 per KWh.
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training