MARC BELAICHE BIO
160 Traders Blvd., Ste. 101
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 3K7
905-566-5627 x 2873
Marc Belaiche (pronounced “BA-LAY-SH”) is President of TorontoJobs.ca (www.TorontoJobs.ca), an internet recruitment and staffing company specializing in helping companies find candidates in the Greater Toronto Area.
TorontoJobs.ca provides the following services:
• Internet recruitment, including a job board and resume access service
• Full recruitment services including temporary and permanent staffing
• Outplacement services for companies who have downsized staff
TorontoJobs.ca is also a Profit Hot 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada winner and is publisher of TorontoEntrepreneurs Magazine.
Marc is also President of TorontoEntrepreneurs.ca, an online portal for entrepreneurs in the Greater Toronto Area to connect.
Marc has been in the recruitment industry since 1995. Prior to TorontoJobs.ca, Marc was a Recruiting Manager in the staffing industry. Prior to that, Marc worked at Prudential Insurance and KPMG in accounting and auditing roles.
Marc is a Chartered Accountant and is a member of the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) and is on the Toronto HRPA Events Committee as well as on the Board of the Halton-Peel C.A. Association. Marc has made many radio and television appearances as well as conducted many presentations on recruitment across Canada.
Marc has extensive experience in on-line advertising, e-commerce and recruitment.
A graduate of the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Commerce, Marc is married with two children and lives in Mississauga.
Industry Expertise (1)
Staffing and Recruiting
Areas of Expertise (3)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario: Chartered Accountant, Commerce 1990
University of Toronto - University College: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), Accounting 1988
York Mills Collegiate Institute: High School 1984
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario: Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountant 1990
University of Toronto: Bachelor of Commerce, Business, Commerce 1988
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Halton-Peel Chartered Accountants Association
- Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario
Event Appearances (1)
“Strategies for Employee Retention in Changing Demographics"
2012 Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, Ontario
Sample Talks (1)
How to Find Staff; How Recruiters Find You Online
- Best practices for companies/HR people looking for staff - Tools that recruiters can use to find staff - Tools that jobseekers can use to find jobs.
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training