Michael Harvey is a member of the Adjunct Faculty in the School of Psychology.
Industry Expertise (4)
Training and Development
Mental Health Care
Areas of Expertise (14)
Rehabilitation Psychology and Disability Issues
Public Policy for Health Care, Disability Issues, and Acquired Brain Injury
Training Issues in Professional Psychology
Illinois School of Professional Psychology: Psy.D., Clinical Psychology 1999
University of Chicago: MA, Interdisciplinary Program in Social Science 1981
Washington and Lee University: BA, Psychology and Sociology - Anthropology 1979
- American Psychological Association : Member
- APA Divisions 19 (Military), 22 (Rehabilitation), 39 (Psychoanalysis), and 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology) : Member
- International Neuropsychological Society : Member
- Society for Personality Assessment : Member
- International Society for Neuropsychoanalysis : Member
- Social and Affective Neuroscience Society : Member
- Society for Psychotherapy Research : Member
- U.S. Army, Department of Medical Readiness : Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Psychology Training and State TBI Grants : HRSA Reviewer
Event Appearances (5)
Update on Neuropsychoanalysis
American Psychological Association Convention San Diego, CA.
Neuropsychoanalysis: An Emerging Paradigm for Theory of Mind
74th Annual Minnesota Psychological Association Convention Plymouth, MN.
Neuropsychoanalytically-Informed Models of Treatment for Individuals with Brain Injury
American Psychological Association Convention Toronto, Canada
Expanding our Vision: A Research Perspective on Neuropsychoanalytic Treatment
American Psychological Association Convention San Francisco, CA.
Uncanniness: Trauma and Psychoanalytic Disinterest in Treating Brain-Injured Individual
American Psychological Association Convention New Orleans, LA.