* Deputy General Counsel, Hedge Funds at UBS Global Asset Management
* Officer, Corporate Secretary of UBS O'Connor LLC & UBS Alternative & Quantitative Investments LLC
* Attorney-Partner, Financial Services at Axiom Legal
* Editor, Notes & Projects at the George Washington University Law Review
* Senior Associate, Investment Management at Schulte Roth & Zabel
* Manager, Learning & Development at DoubleClick
* Adjunct Professor, School of Continuing Education at Rutgers University
* Adviser, Professional Development at NJECC
* Founder, General Partner at Wiredschools.com
* Honoree, First Class Teacher Award Recipient (NJ) from AASA
* Teacher, 6th Grade at Upper Saddle River School District
* Fellow, Teaching at Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
* Student Member, Board of Governors & Board of Trustees at Rutgers University
* Fellow, Research at The Center for the Study of the Presidency
* Founder, Managing Member at Ecosystems Paper Company
* Qualified Purchaser, Investor of private companies & funds including 69 West 9 Owners Corp., O'Connor Global Multi-Strategy Alpha XL Limited and A&Q Global Diversified Strategies LLC
Industry Expertise (10)
Areas of Expertise (15)
National award (professional)
The First Class Teacher Award (SMFCTA), sponsored by the American Association of School Administrators (AASA) and the Sallie Mae Corporation, was awarded for a 16-year period from 1984 to 2000 to recognize beginning teachers from across the United States for outstanding performance in their first year of service in the profession. Benevento was the New Jersey winner of the 1997 SMFCTA.
The George Washington University Law School: J.D., Law 2004
Rutgers University: B.S., Public Policy Analysis 1996
Ramapo High School: Diploma 1992
Event Appearances (1)
Managing Risks & Rewards for Fund Managers: Addressing Increased Scrutiny by Regulators & Investors
Alternative Investment General Counsel Summit hosted by ALM http://goo.gl/UepfcT
Sample Talks (3)
Novel Solutions for Negotiating Terms with Institutional Investors
Business development & legal workshop for employees of registered investment advisers.
Weaving the Internet into the Classroom
K-12 teacher workshop to improve existing lesson plans w/r/t technology and inter-disciplinary foci.
Examples & Explanations: Increased Scrutiny by Regulators & Investors
Workshop for all founders of entrepreneurial fund managers.
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training
Diversity & Inclusion
Host Committee, The Center Dinner THE LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL & TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY CENTER
The Host Committee organizes the annual Center Dinner -- a fundraiser in celebration of the LGBT community in the greater NYC area. Each year, the crucial funds raised at Center Dinner allows this 501(c)3 organization to maintain and create programs and services that empower people to lead healthy, successful lives.