IP geek, Network Consultant / Designer / Network Solutions Architect.
Holding recognized strengths in designing, implementing and supporting Enterprise IP network infrastructures and security solutions. Massive experience of Routing, Network Security, and Service Provider technologies. Able to troubleshoot and optimize legacy and new network designs. Successfully maintains professionalism and personal commitment with excellent communication and people skills with the ability to train, motivate and supervise a team.
Detailed Skills & Expertise:
● Routing: OSPF, OSPFv3, EIGRP, BGP & MP-BGP, VRF [lite], NHRP, IPv6. Cisco PfR and EVN
● Switching: FHRP, STP, Q-in-Q, Switching Security Mechanisms. Cisco VSS, MEC, vPC and VDC. Juniper Virtual Chassis [Fabric]
● Network Security: IPsec, dot1x, VPN Technologies, IDS, IPS, Hardening. Cisco IOS Firewall and CoPP
● MPLS: MPLS TE, RSVP TE, LDP, Targeted
● QoS: Policing, Shaping, Rate Limiting, Prioritizing, etc.
Hands-on experience with:
● Cisco Routers: ASR 1k, GSR 12k, 7600, 3900, 2900
● Cisco Switches: Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k (FEX), CAT 6800, 6500 and 4500
● Cisco Virtual Networking (NFV): CSR 1000v, ASA 1000v, NAM 1000v, Nexus 1000v
● Cisco SUP Engines: RSP720, VS-S720, Sup2T, Sup2E
● Cisco Security Products: ASA 5500-X, ASAM, NAM, ACS, NAC, ISE
● Juniper Routers & Switches: QFX5100, MX480, EX4200 and etc.
● Juniper Security Products: ISG2000, SRX3600, IDP800, SSG550, NSM
● Networking OS: IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, NX-OS, JunOS, IDP OS
● Network Management: Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Entuity, ManageEngine
● Monitoring Products: Accelops, Solarwinds, Observium, Icinga, Tufin
● Other: F5 ADC (BIG-IP, BIG-IQ, LTM), McAfee Web Gateway (Proxy)
● Cloud Computing: ProfitBricks, Amazon Web Services
● Virtualization: VMware vSphere ESX 4.1, 5, 5.1, 5.5
● Project Skills: Project Management & Planning, Preparing RFP, LOM & LOS, MSP
● Linux Skills: ExaBGP, BIRD, Quagga, Zebra, Squid, Bind, OpenLDAP, FreeRadius, OpenVPN
Industry Expertise (2)
Areas of Expertise (2)
Event Appearances (1)
Introduction to SDN/OpenFlow and its effects on NGN of Internet
Network Seminar ISI.ir.org , Tehran, Iran
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training