• 13 year experience in Corporate & Business Development, training & coaching. Keynote speaker in several occasions in areas of leadership and corporate development.
• Established and developed successfully 3 companies in the fields of: IT, Tourism, and consulting.
• Lead 10-50 staff members and managed 20+ projects of value each $2-5 million, professional management consultant, trainer, and coach in international best practices of organizational development, strategic planning, strategy, performance management, and leadership.
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
Sustained OneTEAM operations during high risk economic conditions in the regional market during the years 2010 & 2011.
Expanded operations internationally to Bahrain, UAE, and Iraq during the 2nd year of operations.
Expanded footprint to the Saudi market in the first year of operations, building an impressive image in the market within the first 3 operational years and acquired projects ranging in budget of $2-5 million.
Harvard University: Executive Education, Leadership Development 2013
University of Toledo: Certificate, Business Development 2010
University of California San DIego: Certificate, Entreprenuership 2008
University of Jordan: BSc, Industrial Engineering 2001
- Harvard University Alumni
- US Department of State Alumni
- University of California San Diego Alumni
- University of Toledo Alumni
- Institute of Management consultants
- Young Entrepreneurs Associations
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training