As a Program Partner & Authorized Local Expert at Constant Contact, I live, eat and sleep business. With over twenty years experience in professional business development for corporate America and small businesses, engaging in public speaking events with organizational leaders and owners and marketing in diverse environments, I am comfortable in strategic planning for success which generates curiosity and closes the deal. As an experienced professional who drives business results through applied experience in social listening platforms, in building communities and in engaging online audiences, I have a demonstrated success in integrating social media with broader communications.
As a results driven leader, I collaborate with businesses who seek to grow their bottom line by improving sales momentum and tactics within their organization. Using my extensive background in sales and people building, I can help develop your employees to reach their inner creativity and begin to use it. If it's business growth and development you are seeking, allow me to jump in and find new opportunities.
• Superior client service skills, able to manage multiple clients and projects.
• Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
• Experienced in creating and managing project financials, timelines and budgets.
• Proven leadership of clients and account service teams.
• Experience in participating in all phases of new business from ideation and program development through to presentation.
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (1)
Social Media Made Simple
International School of Pedorthics: Certification in Pedorthics, Pedorthics 2007
Capella University: Master's degree, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
Fontbonne University: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration and Management, General 1994
Missouri Real Estate Association: Real Estate Broker, Real Estate
Clark Atlanta University: Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General 1992
Allegra Continuing Education: Certificate in Gerontology, Gerontology
- Toastmasters International
- New Levels of Achievement.
- Working Women of Distinction
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training