Accomplished communications executive across Public Relations, Social Media, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Integrated Marketing practice areas. Career focus on B2B and technology.
Annual invited lecture on the business and social impact of social media and technology, presented every January at Baruch College's Leaders Forum for Corporate Communications International.
• Strong track record of orchestrating PR, marketing communications and client engagement programs to support sales and business objectives in both Fortune 500 and start-up settings.
• Depth of experience across technology, telecom and enterprise networking, online services, B2B/B2C and consulting.
• Exceptional writing, editing, PowerPoint, speech writing and presentations skills.
• Experienced in international PR & marketing on all continents, with understanding of business, marketing and publicity norms across different cultures and geographies.
• MBA in Corporate Communications
• 2012 Chair - Technology Task Force - Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Industry Expertise (3)
Public Relations and Communications
Areas of Expertise (3)
Temple University: BA, Communications (SCT) 1985
MBA, Silberman College of Business, Fairleigh Dickinson University: MBA, Corporate Communications 2004
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) - 2012 Chair, Technology Task Force
Sample Talks (1)
The Impact of Technology and Social Media on the Marketing Function
Examination of how technology, including mobile applications and social media, are impacting the practice of marketing communications. Presented yearly at an invited lecture at Baruch College, and also presented frequently at a variety of business and other professional settings. Willing to waive speaker's fee in exchange for travel stipend in certain circumstances. Can also conduct a real-time consulting workshop for organizations to evaluate and improve existing social media programs.
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training