• Bob Anderson now delivers open source intelligence & analysis regarding U.S. national security items you need to know
• Over 20 years directing and leading major business development and program management or security consulting efforts for major systems engineering, design and development -- including research and development -- valued from $20M to $500M.
• Evaluated, modified and turned around troubled multi-million dollar business operations.
• Created and negotiated multi-million dollar joint ventures for international business ventures.
• Experienced team builder – recruiting, developing, training, motivation and leadership.
• Created and developed Command & Control Warfare concept & strategy and helped mature strategy for Information Operations/Warfare.
• Keynote speaker, consultant, author, open-source intelligence ‘broker’ on homeland security.
• Designed and implemented Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) enterprise architecture and cryptologic support for five U.S. Marine Expeditionary Forces.
• Operational Sr. Program Manager for U.S. Air Force development of new landing control system (radars, communications, computers and software).
Industry Expertise (3)
Information Technology and Services
Areas of Expertise (1)
National Security Current Events
National Security Consultant & Open Source Intelligence (professional)
• Retired Marine Officer • Over 20 years directing and leading major business development and program management or security consulting efforts for major systems engineering, design and development -- including research and development -- valued from $20M to $500M. • Evaluated, modified and turned around troubled multi-million dollar business operations. • Bob Anderson now delivers open source intelligence, analysis & opinion on U.S. national security items you need to hear.
USAF & USMC military electronics schools: Masters (equivalent), Electronic Engineering 1986
• 1980, Air-Ground Operation Battle Staff Course • 1974, U.S. Army Airborne School • 1974, U.S. Marine Corps Advanced Communications Officer Course • 1973, U.S. Air Force Command and Staff College • 1972, U.S. Air Force Communications Systems Staff Officer Course • 1971, U.S. Air Force Squadron Officer Course • 1968, U.S. Air Force Special Air Warfare Counter-Insurgency School • 1967, U.S. Air Force Ground Combat School • 1967, U.S. Air Force Ground Electronics Officer Course • 1965, Formal education at Ball State University – BS in Education
Ball State University: BS, Education 1965
• 2003, Project Management Course • 2002, Telecommunications Technologies Course • 1989, Project Business Management • 1989, Advanced Project Management & Project Leadership Training (same material, techniques and procedures used by NASA – far more focused on IT than PMP course) • 1989, Total Quality Course • 1988, Advanced Public Speaking Course • 1987, Project Management Course • 1987, IBM A/S Software (Project Management) Course • 1986, Problem Solving & Decision Making Course • 1986, Defense Acquisition Process Training
- Association of Old Crows
Al Kudlach , Mgr., Geospatial Systems Integration, | Concurrent Technologies Corp.
“Bob compiled and provided some of the most insightful writings in the realm of open source homeland/national security issues that I have come across. Bob's leadership, reviews, and inputs to projects and proposals have been very insightful. His ability to see the bigger picture and pull together the finer details has been right on target. Bob's thoroughness and ability to engage technical and management groups on very important and time critical efforts has been greatly appreciated. Bob's focus on the task at hand and the details that go with the task are quite remarkable. His ability to lead a group, keep the teams attention focused, and make recommendations based on experience make for very professional and complete results.”
John David McPeak, Consultant |
“Bob is an exceptionally experienced professional who has the ability to bring cohesion and vision to organizations that are struggling with lack of vision, motivation or leadership. He quickly makes sound judgments, is a gifted communicator both written and oral, and does not become easily ruffled by stressful environments. He can be counted on to play in any of several roles within a team structure with enthusiasm and maturity.”
David Gillie, Biological Weapons Coordination Center Liaison | Intelligence Community
“I have known Bob for ten years.… Bob possesses both broad and deep expertise in the fields of national defense, homeland security, military strategy and operations, C4ISR, and the development and imaginative application of strategic technologies… he …mentored several … senior executives in strategic thinking, planning, and execution. His guidance contributed directly to an unprecedented expansion in the range of activities in which the organization has established leadership positions and to a more than two-fold increase in annual revenues. I have personally learned most from Bob in the art of performance- and trust-based business development as we collaborated closely on projects serving the United States National Security Establishment.”
Sample Talks (1)
A Treasure Map to Survive Treacherous Times
Presents an overview of three major pieces of a “treasure map” used to guide the listener in better understanding today’s national security issues and help to survive treacherous times. The pieces are “learning from the past,” “preparing for the future,” and “living in the present.”
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance
- Corporate Training