I would like to introduce you to Rosalie Moscoe, RHN, RNCP. Rosalie Moscoe has over 17 years experience in professional speaking and training. She is author of best selling book and e-book on Amazon.com, "Frazzled Hurried Woman! Your Stress Relief Guide to Thriving. . .Not Merely Surviving." A fun, enlightened mix of comprehensive stress-relief solutions and uncommon nutritional information it outlines ways to become calm, centered and in charge! Through her company Health In Harmony, she creates and presents captivating programs:
• From Frazzled to Fantastic! Stress Relief to Combat Burn-out
• Power Foods Create Better Moods Innovative Nutritional Discoveries to Boost Well-Being
• Superior Health & Wellness For a Crazy World! Stress relief, Nutrition, Time Management to increase coping abilities
With the ability to inform, inspire and entertain, Rosalie's keynote addresses, break-out sessions or half-day training sessions are not only informative but also engaging and fun. (She may break out into song!)
10 reason’s to hire Rosalie!
1. Rosalie has given dynamic keynote addresses and training to thousands of
professionals - 800 presentations given.
2. Rosalie' programs promote a less stressed and energized population for improved productivity.
3. Rosalie is easy to work with and is concerned about the success of your conference.
4. Keynotes, break-out sessions, or training sessions are customized to your organization’s needs.
5. Everyone leaves Rosalie's programs uplifted, positive, with hope for the future
6. Rosalie is a graduate of Canada's only Workplace Wellness & Health Promotion Program and taught stress management at the college.
7. Rosalie is a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and consults with patients of three medical doctors for improved mental and physical health.
8. Rosalie presents uncommon nutritional or stress management information in an engaging fashion so it's not boring to them.
9. Rosalie uses real-life examples to make points to encourage people to leave behind a hurried lifestyle.
10. Healthy employees make for a healthier company (and bottom line!)
Rosalie can help rejuvenate your company or organization into a healthier one.
Industry Expertise (3)
Health and Wellness
Food and Beverages
Areas of Expertise (10)
Stress Relief - A Wellness Approach to Stress Management
Nutrition - How Nutriiton Can Improve Vitality and Mental Health
Caregivers - How They Need to Learn Extreme Self Care
Two Nominations at the Juno (Canadian Music) awards. (professional)
With Rosalie's past career in the Music Industry, she has been recognized with 2 Juno Nominations.
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition: Registered Holistic Nutritionist Diploma Program, Holistic Nutrition 1998
Centennial College: Graduate Certificate, Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion 1995
- Rosalie Moscoe, Professional Speaker, since '95.
- Completed Workplace Health Systems, Health Canada '95.
- Completed 'Beyond Stress' Course at Eli Bay's Relaxation Response Institute '89, '91
- Fitness Ontario Leadership Program and Fitness for Seniors Program '95
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (R.N.C.P.) Designation given by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC) '99.
- Member, F.A.C.T., The Friends of Alternative and Complementary Therapies Society.
- A member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) and the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- Vice Chair and Board Member, International Schizophrenia Foundation. Member since '90.
Ellen B. Ackerman, Conference Director | APC Canada
We can’t thank you enough for your commitment and attendance at the special organization luncheon with invited delegates. Also, it was indeed a pleasure to work with you prior to the conference. THANK YOU! for helping to make the 12th annual Administrative Professionals Conference very successful.
Dawn Eglitis, Controller | Caterpillar Financial Services Limited
Thanks for the stress-reducing seminars. They were presented in a fun, professional and creative manner. Staff developed the ability to put problems and setbacks in the proper perspective. The relaxation techniques were most valuable.
Maria Bates, Wellness Coordinator, Occupational Health & Wellness | Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
Your presentation was terrific! You really know your stuff! The event was well attended by stakeholders, service providers, frontline healthcare workers, staff and the general public. There was great enthusiasm by our attendees and your presentation received wonderful feedback from the participants. Both my colleague who came with me and I were very impressed by your knowledge on this subject. We shared what we had learned to the others who couldn’t attend. I found it particularly interesting the connection between the stomach and the brain and the constant ‘talking’ that occurs. And from your handout I’m amazed by the staggering information about aspartame! Again, thank you Rosalie so much for giving the presentation!
Event Appearances (3)
Stress Relief and Nutrition Tips for a Younger You!
The Well Group The Well Group
Nutrition Tips for a Younger You!
Nutrition Tips for a Younger You! Active Living Centre
Challenge of Change: Stress Relief Coping Skills
Joy of Childhood Conference Joy of Childhood Conference
Sample Talks (3)
From Frazzled to Fantastic! Pathways to Well-Being
A laugh-provoking yet realistic look at managing life in today's demanding world. Packed full of stress relief strategies and insights. An enjoyable presentation and performance, yet a poignant look at life in the fast lane and its serious ramifications.
Super Nutrition for Optimal Performance
This keynote focuses on boosted nutrition for better energy, focus on the job and ways to include healthy nutrients into our diets. In this presentation, Rosalie addresses the physical and psychological reasons for our food choices. She recommends ways to boost concentration and vitality (especially at work) with practical suggestions for better nutrition skills. Rosalie reveals the secrets of timing meals for better blood sugar balance as well as enhancing mood through food and nutrients.
Discover Your Healthy Balance
Rosalie takes attendees into a world of preventive health. She emphasizes the importance of awareness as being the key to a new way to live. For if we are not aware, we continue mindlessly in our old behaviors and wonder why we don’t feel well. This talk explores ways to find balance, health and wellbeing.
- Workshop Leader
- Author Appearance