Strong strategic planning skills including analytics and technical skills. Project Management and Cybersecurity professional proven to strengthen cyber resiliency through organizational convergence. Advisor to senior leadership (O6 and above, C Suite) implementing successful management processes, controls, and techniques.
Key strengths Include the ability to build the foundation for high performing teams comprised of direct reports and matrixed support that achieve specific organizational goals. Utilize tactical and strategic planning to manage manpower and budget. Continued proven success using a project management approach to security implementation for multimillion dollar projects and global organizations that have been recognized for reduced costs and schedule durations. Perform complex assessments and independent decision making based on risk management principles, while maintaining a business focus on meeting client/stakeholder demands.
New School University, New York: Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs
University of California, Irvine, California: Certificate in Project Management
Capella University, Minnesota: Master of Science, Information Assurance/Security
Areas of Expertise (4)
Cybersecurity and Privacy
Information & Cyber Security Management
Plenary Brief, Big Data and the Cloud, Ground System Architecture Workshop (GSAW) 2015
- Small Business Industry Brief "Unclassified Controlled Technical Information (UCTI) DFARS 252.204-7012"
- "Mapping Between DIACP [DODI 8500.2 (2003)] and RMF [NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4/CNSSI No. 1253 (2014)] Controls: A CSI:53 Supporting Analysis"
- "Application Migration to Joint Information Environment (JIE) - A Guidebook"
- "Open Source Software Guidance Handbook"
- Program Protection Content Rich Template"
- Aerospace Technology Hubs Initiative Customer Ambassador