• Process-focused, collaborative leader in the IT Department for a Fortune 250 company setting strategic direction for IT solutions for HR and establishing effective processes for prioritizing and delivering business critical efforts for internal customers.
• Accountable for creating, prioritizing and continually improving processes for delivery of IT support services to people-related IT products.
• Manage staff of internal solution architects and direct efforts of staff of 12 external resources to ensure the needs and priorities of client services are met.
• Plan, prioritize and resource new solutions with HR business leaders and counterparts throughout IT to achieve global initiatives.
• Network with industry professionals -- at SAP, at other major companies and throughout the American SAP Users Group and HCM Global Users Group -- to understand how other companies have maximized the SAP technology to meet business needs.
• Manage projects (ranging from $50,000 to $600,000) implementing SAP HCM globally as well as to install technical upgrades to system architecture, successfully integrating technical, functional and process-oriented teams to deliver results on time and within established budgets.
• Implement and support a global HCM implementation (across 26 countries) which includes all aspects of SAP HCM with the exception of e-Recruiting.
• Driven by creativity and respect for the technical capabilities of people in my team, at ASUG and at SAP.
• Extensive business background -- especially in Human Resources -- which enables effective application of the system to business needs.
• Interested in continuing education and attracted by the possibilities for making technology increasingly more usable to enable business success.
Industry Expertise (3)
Information Technology and Services
Areas of Expertise (3)
Cedar Crest College: BS, Business, Communications 1994
High School: 1976
- Global SAP HCM Users Group