Simon Harris is a Master Business Coach in the world’s number one Business Coaching Company, ActionCOACH. He has further distinguished himself as the Global Coach of the Year in 2003, winning the honour against a tough field of over 500 colleagues.
Simon’s experience and expertise comes from 25 years of working hands-on in Sales and Marketing in four countries. Simon’s coaching business, The Business Coaching Centre, is now one of the most successful businesses of its kind in the world, and all through helping others to achieve success!
Simon has been presenting and coaching businesses for over 8 years and has:
• Conducted over 2500 one on one coaching sessions in the last 7 years working with over 250 different industry segments
• Presented to over 200 audiences around the world including USA, England, Fiji, Ireland and throughout Australia and New Zealand
• Conducted over 6500 1 on 1 sales interviews since 1991!! Selling everything from pagers and cell phones through to Telecommunications infrastructure, call centre solutions and sales programs. Currently maintains a 62% closing ratio with a one-call-close $30,000 coaching program
• Clients include Telstra, Railcorp, Alsco, Commonwealth Bank, Thomson Publishing, Electrolux, Australian Dental Association, AAPT, Bank of Queensland, Westpac, Ray White, ING, COSBOA, Lounges Plus, Kwik Copy, Snap Printing……
• Had 6 clients hit the BRW Fast 100 list
• Had 5 clients nominated for My Business Magazine Fastest growing business award Nationwide
• Transformed dozens of business owners from hands-on role, to an owner of their businesses.
Industry Expertise (1)
Areas of Expertise (5)
Massey University: Bachelor of Business Studies Majoring in Marketing, marketing Law, Japanese 1985
I achieve a Black belt in Zen Do Kai Karate while studting full time at Massey. I ran a school / Dojo out at the campus and reached 2nd Dan in 1985. I also studied Japanese both written and oral to extend my skill set in this area.