Advisor to Boards of Directors, CEOs, and Business Leaders. Credibility Engineer & Reputation Strategist.
www.stepru.com | www.credibility.expert
Advisor to Boards of Directors, CEOs, and Business Leaders on:
- Building Credibility and Reputation in new markets
- Credibility and Reputation management under uncertainty
- Credibility and Reputation management during M&A
- Credibility management during organisational changes
- Reputation strategy for Boards of Directors
- Rebuilding damaged Credibility and Reputation after crisis
- Reputation management and strategy for SMEs and startups in China and SE Asia
- Leaders' Credibility and Reputation Powerhouse
21 years of experience (including 8 years in Southeast Asia and China) with startups, int'l agencies & large corporations, in Global Strategy, Traditional & Online Public Relations and Marketing, Spokesperson & Corporate Credibility, Credibility in New Markets, Brand Building & Reputation Management, Business Development, eCommerce in China and SouthEast Asia.
Studying credibility construct for the past 13 years, through a Master Degree on corporate spokespersons’ credibility in crisis situations and a doctoral research on executives’ credibility and corporate reputation.
- PhD Candidate Business Administration - University of Saint Joseph | Macau
- MBA Degree/Int'l Marketing (2009) - Rutgers Business School | Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore
- MA Business Communication Degree (2003) - UQAM | Canada
Appointed “Ambassador of University of Quebec in Montreal” in 2010, to mark his outstanding career, his contribution to the growth of his working industry, as well as to the UQAM’s prestige. Awards of Excellence Winner. Trained 600+ professionals in Canada, in Europe, in China and Hong Kong & held a Corporate Trainer Certification from the Quebec Government Ministry of Labour & Employment 2007-2015.
Industry Expertise (3)
Public Relations and Communications
Areas of Expertise (6)
Reputation Management Strategies
Brand Building and Reputation Management
Ambassador of University of Quebec in Montreal (professional)
Appointed “Ambassador of University of Quebec in Montreal”, to mark his outstanding career, his contribution to the growth of his working industry, as well as to the UQAM’s prestige.
Co-Founder of Public Relations Without Borders (professional)
In 2005, I came with the idea of founding Public Relations Without Borders; two years later, the NGO was launched with the collaboration of a PR professionals group.
Rutgers Business School in Asia: I.E.MBA, Business Administration 2009
University of Quebec in Montreal: M.A., Communication 2003
University of Saint Joseph: PhD(c), Business Administration - Business Communication
- Canadian Public Relations Society
- Beijing Alliance
- Infinite Latitude
- China Canada Business Council
Sample Talks (1)
Business development in China through digital communication and eCommerce
Business development in China through digital communication and eCommerce.
Please visit www.stephaneprudhomme.com
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training