Tom Hogan is a highly accomplished senior financial executive with a successful track record of improving profitability, increasing capital efficiency and earning the confidence of Senior Management and the Board. More recently, Tom has consulted with several technology start-up businesses and provided executive coaching for emerging leaders from a number of global consulting and technology firms.
Tom's career highlights include 27 years at MetLife where he held leadership roles as Chief Financial Officer of two major organizations and as a key contributor in several large scale M&A transactions. His background also includes a business role as Chief Executive Officer of MetLife Resources, a $35 billion business focused on the retirement and financial planning needs of the not for profit marketplace.
Areas of Expertise (15)
Corporate & Operational Finance
Transactions & Deal-Making
Strategic Technology Leadership
University of Scranton: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting (cum laude) 1979
Certified Public Accountant, State of New York Harvard Business School Strategic Seminar
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, St. John Neumann and St. Maria Goretti High School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2017-2020)
- Executive Committee, University of Scranton President’s Business Council
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Center for Faith Justice, Lawrenceville, NJ (2015-2017)
- Board of Trustees, Boys and Girls Club of Mercer County Foundation, New Jersey
- Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Club of Mercer County, New Jersey (2006-2013)
- St. Joseph University/Loyola Executive Committee (2010-2014)
- Co-Chair University of Scranton Annual Fund, Parent’s Division (2004)