Vanda North's Mission:
Vanda’s purpose on this planet is to remind people of - and return them to - their naturally joyous state!
Vanda’s seminars take a very down to earth, practical approach to help people experience how to develop their own positive stress management, coping strategies and build resilience through ‘Mind Chi’. She also shares how to ‘Think, Learn, Create and Manage Information’ more effectively and enjoyably through Mind Chi Applied strategies.
Vanda fosters success in others!
Her experience spans the world, coaching top-level executives to working with Learning Disabilities (or Differences as she prefers to call them) and working with 1 up to 10,000 people at a time.
• Founder & CEO of Mind Chi Ltd. – Building a global network of Mind Chi Mentors in HR departments of large corporations and for independent trainers and developing the integration of Mind Chi as the new meme to allow individuals to (re) gain control of themselves.
• Founder & CEO of Buzan Centres world wide
• Founder & CEO of Volunteers Upholding Education, Palm Beach County School System
• Past President of the International Society for Accelerated Learning & Teaching
• Vanda’s inspiration has been sought after by leading organizations, a few examples are: Electronic Data Systems, IBM, Digital, Boeing, Oracle, BT., Wellcome, CLSA, Management Centre Europe, SC Johnsons, Billiton, Flour Daniel, CLSA, educational institutions and governments in many countries.
She has written several books, the most recent, ‘Mind Chi – rewire your brain in 8 minutes a day – 50 strategies for success in business & life’ already in 8 languages. Also, the best seller “Get Ahead” now translated into 9 languages, and “The Spark” as well as many training manuals in the areas of business management and wellness. Nightingale Conant launched her ‘Joy Journey’ program in 2000.
Vanda is the Founder & CEO of Mind Chi Ltd. Mind Chi allows you to control the ravages of stress, build your resilience and direct your mental energy for greater success in business and life.
Vanda also conducts a range of seminars related to ‘The Art of Self Leadership’ based on her lessons from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro.
Industry Expertise (3)
Health and Wellness
- Bournemouth Chamber of Trades & Commerce
- Champions Communty Club
- Author Appearance