MERRILL, Wis. – The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the nation’s leading professional organization serving the communications community, recognized Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. (a stock insurer)1, with a Bronze Anvil award in the category of Media Relations > Business-To-Business in partnership with its public relations firm, Padilla. The entry was for Resiliency Through Risk Control – Church Mutual Becomes Trusted Resource to Key Leaders.
Bronze Anvil Awards recognize outstanding public relations tactics, such as the use of social media, video, blogs, podcasts, annual reports, digital newsletters, websites and more to contribute to the success of overall programs or campaigns.
This year’s competition drew more than 350 entries; however, only 33 of those were selected as Bronze Anvil winners. You can view the complete list of winners and runners-up at PRSA.org.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, secular and non-secular camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
• A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
• Wisconsin 75 Top Private Company by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
• Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer: Innovation by Deloitte US 2019
• 2021 Gallup Culture Transformation Award recipient
• 2020 Women and Diversity Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association
• Futuremakers Partner by Wisconsin Technical College System
• Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
• Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
• 2018-2019 Employer of the Year by Northcentral Technical College
1Church Mutual is a stock insurer whose policyholders are members of the parent mutual holding company formed on 1/1/20. S.I. = a stock insurer.