MERRILL, Wis. – Bulldog Reporter has announced the winners of the 2021 Bulldog PR Awards, recognizing Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. (a stock insurer)1, with the Silver Award for Best Business-to-Business Campaign for “Resiliency through Risk Control – Church Mutual becomes trusted resource to key leaders.” This campaign involved concepting and creating custom content, pitching the content to selected editors and securing media coverage in a wide variety of channels.
The Bulldog PR Awards competition recognizes outstanding PR and communications campaigns, and extraordinary individual and agency contributions from 2020. “The competition is judged by journalists, making this award for effective media relations particularly significant and meaningful to our team,” according to Dawn Bernatz, director of corporate communications for the company.
The Bulldog PR Award joins a growing list of national accolades for Church Mutual, including the Bronze Anvil Award in Media Relations from the Public Relations Society of America and the Culture Transformation Award from Gallup.
Learn more about Bulldog Awards at bulldogawards.com.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, secular and non-secular camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
• A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
• Wisconsin 75 Top Private Company by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
• Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer: Innovation by Deloitte US 2019
• 2021 Gallup Culture Transformation Award recipient
• 2020 Women and Diversity Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association
• Futuremakers Partner by Wisconsin Technical College System
• Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
• Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
• 2018-2019 Employer of the Year by Northcentral Technical College
# # #
1Church Mutual is a stock insurer whose policyholders are members of the parent mutual holding company formed on 1/1/20. S.I. = a stock insurer.