Church Mutual® partners with NHCLCAugust 3, 20222 min read
MERRILL, Wis. - Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. (a stock insurer)1, a specialized insurance carrier serving religious organizations of all denominations, recently renewed as a Kingdom Partner with the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC).
“If you are not covered, you are exposed. As a pastor, I am fully cognizant of the fact that my covering both vertically (spiritually) and horizontally (insurance/risk management), enable me to fulfill the great commission,” said Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, president of the NHCLC. “Church Mutual is arguably the most important partner a local church can have in the fulfillment of our ministry’s mandate: In Jesus’ name, change the world!”
Church Mutual’s partnership with NHCLC is just part of an ongoing effort to partner with organizations that are making a difference in the communities they serve. Church Mutual was recently presented with the 2022 Social Equity and Community Empowerment Property and Casualty Company award by American Property and Casualty Insurance Association, which recognizes individuals and corporations that are advancing social equity and financially empowering individuals, businesses and communities.
“Church Mutual is excited to renew its partnership with the NHCLC. This alliance is built on common goals and values. Elevating the human condition and working to improve the lives of others is truly the link between our two organizations,” said Scott Steele, chief marketing officer of Church Mutual. “Partnerships such as this provide us an opportunity to make a positive difference in the world.”
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, secular and non-secular camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
• A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating.
• Wisconsin 75 Top Private Company by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
• Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer: Innovation by Deloitte US 2019.
• 2021 Gallup Culture Transformation Award recipient.
• 2022 Social Equity and Community Empowerment Property and Casualty Company Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association.
• 2020 Women and Diversity Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association.
• Elite 50 Internship Award recipient from Rising Insurance Star Executives.
• Futuremakers Partner by Wisconsin Technical College System.
• Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies.
• Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies.
• 2018-2019 Employer of the Year by Northcentral Technical College.
# # #
1Church Mutual is a stock insurer whose policyholders are members of the parent mutual holding company formed on 1/1/20. S.I. = a stock insurer.