Mr. Meikle is a nationally known speaker on Risk, Security and Healthcare topics. He regularly presents for Fortune 500 companies and organizations including Intel, McAfee, HIMSS, ADAM and NCHICA.
Mr. Meikle has over fifteen years of IT and management consulting experience with clients in public and private industry.
He is a published writer whose articles have appeared in American Medical News, CNBC, Medical Office Today and The Chicago Tribune.
Mr. Meikle is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Industry Expertise (3)
Areas of Expertise (3)
Virginia Commonwealth University: 1994
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania: Communications 1991
- Project Management Institute
- Central VA Project Management Institute
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Gerson Lehrman Group Councils
- Richmond & Virginia Writer’s Guild
- World Affair's Council-Richmond
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- National Speakers Association
- Workshop Leader
- Corporate Training