Michael Harvey is a member of the Adjunct Faculty in the School of Psychology.
Industry Expertise (4)
Areas of Expertise (14)
Illinois School of Professional Psychology: Psy.D., Clinical Psychology 1999
University of Chicago: MA, Interdisciplinary Program in Social Science 1981
Washington and Lee University: BA, Psychology and Sociology - Anthropology 1979
- American Psychological Association : Member
- APA Divisions 19 (Military), 22 (Rehabilitation), 39 (Psychoanalysis), and 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology) : Member
- International Neuropsychological Society : Member
- Society for Personality Assessment : Member
- International Society for Neuropsychoanalysis : Member
- Social and Affective Neuroscience Society : Member
- Society for Psychotherapy Research : Member
- U.S. Army, Department of Medical Readiness : Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Psychology Training and State TBI Grants : HRSA Reviewer
Event Appearances (5)
Update on Neuropsychoanalysis
American Psychological Association Convention San Diego, CA.
Neuropsychoanalysis: An Emerging Paradigm for Theory of Mind
74th Annual Minnesota Psychological Association Convention Plymouth, MN.
Neuropsychoanalytically-Informed Models of Treatment for Individuals with Brain Injury
American Psychological Association Convention Toronto, Canada
Expanding our Vision: A Research Perspective on Neuropsychoanalytic Treatment
American Psychological Association Convention San Francisco, CA.
Uncanniness: Trauma and Psychoanalytic Disinterest in Treating Brain-Injured Individual
American Psychological Association Convention New Orleans, LA.